In keeping with our one-stop-global-shop approach, we offer a large variety of services for handling all your talent business affairs.
- Consulting on any talent-related issues (e.g. best production practices for talent when crossing platforms, determining under which contract to produce the talent, etcetera)
- Reviewing creative (storyboards, scripts, director's treatments)
- Estimating and budgeting talent costs based on a careful analysis of the creative
- Casting process - coordinating with the casting directors to ensure that all casting briefs/calls encompass the client's full needs and comply with the client's overall deal
- Negotiating with talent representatives ensuring that the required rights are secured
- Preparing the talent contracts
- Overseeing the payroll company - validating work and processing invoices
- Reviewing the assets to help determine final cast classifications and ensuring that the talent is paid in compliance with their agreements
- Talent contracts - actively managing client's rights and obligations throughout the term of each talent contract
- Rights management: working with the appropriate parties to ensure that all other collaborative rights are in sync, if possible, or at the very least are tracked and stored in one central place
- Acting Signatory to various SAG-AFTRA and AFM collective bargaining agreements
Who offers a full range of talent services tailored exactly to your needs?