Part of our holistic model is to offer our clients access to our carefully selected network of expert consultants.
Our trusted partners work on both the agency and marketing sides, and range from licensing to global production. They are not only the absolute best minds in the industry—they mirror our high standards and values.
- Consulting on any talent-related issues (e.g. best production practices for talent when crossing platforms, determining under which contract to produce the talent, etcetera)
- Reviewing creative (storyboards, scripts, director’s treatments)
- Estimating and budgeting talent costs based on a careful analysis of the creative
- Casting process – coordinating with the casting directors to ensure that all casting briefs/calls encompass the client’s full needs and comply with the client’s overall deal
- Negotiating with talent representatives ensuring that the required rights are secured
- Talent Contracts – drafting and actively managing client’s rights and obligations throughout the term of each talent contract
- Reviewing the assets to help determine final cast classifications and to ensure that the talent is paid in compliance with their agreements
- Managing rights and working with the appropriate parties to ensure that all other collaborative rights are in sync, if possible—or at the very least are tracked and stored in one central place
- Act as Signatory to various SAG-AFTRA and AFM collective bargaining agreements
- Overseeing the payroll company – validating work and processing invoices