We get the client everything they need, anticipate what they may not even think to ask for, and ensure that long after the contract is signed, all parties feel positive about their new or ongoing partnership.
As top celebrity negotiators, we can get to anyone. Our long-standing professional networks are trusted and respected by celebrities and their representatives.
Delivering a celebrity on time, on set, and with a contract (where both parties are happy with the deal) is a result of a well-managed celebrity negotiation. Managing this process meticulously is critical to avoid losing your leverage.
We are flawless in the fine print and fearlessly bold.
- Setting client expectations
- SAG-AFTRA union signatory
- Global Rule One
- Celebrity search
- Drafting extensive offer letters and deal memos
- Negotiating multi-service agreements
- Drafting contracts for your legal counsel
- Advising on proper P&H allocations
- Fielding all union issues
- Coordinating the execution and completion of contracts
- Partnering with you throughout the term of the agreement
- Interpreting and re-interpreting the contract to your benefit
“Karyn is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, has an eye for detail that is unsurpassed, and knows how to bridge the space between advertising agency/client and Artist, which is critical when working with celebrities.”
– Karen Sellars, Agent, VP Global Branded Entertainment, ICM